What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

FREE MOD Game My Cafe: Recipes & Stories - Restaurant Game v2019.8.3 MOD

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
time_update *
Name: My Cafe: Recipes & Stories - Restaurant Game Hack Mod
My Cafe — Restaurant game Mods Feature:
  1. Coins are not reduced when buying equipment;
  2. Crystals do not shrink when shopping for recipes
  3. You can make some purchases (for example, equipment and recipes), even if you do not have enough money or crystals
  4. Do not take the number of crystals to minus, otherwise you will not be able to receive them from visitors
  5. VIP level 7 (some functions may not work if you need a fully working VIP - buy it for real money in the official version).

Credits: ???

Preview Mod:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Game Description

Get Ready for the Holidays with Google Play’s Festive Updates!

My Cafe is an addictive bakery & restaurant story game where you set off to help chef Ann open a classy cafe and serve her guests delicious drinks and baked goods.

The first episodes of your coffee shop mystery begins as you set off to a quiet town and open your own classy cafe with your friend Ann! Serve coffee, cook bakery goods and immerse yourself in an addictive kitchen & restaurant simulation that’s brimming with exciting tales and stories.

Download My Cafe: Recipes & Stories and tell your cooking story!

My Café is a perfect time killer game!

Exciting features in this restaurant simulation lets you:
★ Build a restaurant and scramble diner, pizza or bakery – hire staff, buy furniture, improve the kitchen and set prices on the menu.
★ Design your coffee shop with tons of glamorous decorative items – After all, comfort is in the details! Be the brightest café on the street.
★ Discover baking and cooking, including special food and drinks like the Sweet Tales Latte, the Mojito Cupcake, and more.
★ Develop your own business strategy and management take big risks or go for slow to ensure you make a profit and thrive in game.
★ Bring your restaurant to life with impactful stories and colorful customers for kids and adults. Gossip with regulars and choose your own responses to influence the direction of the story, and make new friends in your neighborhood. Each story is unique in My Cafe: Recipes & Stories!

Features:

My Restaurant, My Cafe Story
• Story mode with unique characters and meaningful relationships. Learn the stories of your regulars, influence their gossip life, make new friends and experience your own restaurant adventure in this nice life simulator.

Cafe Treats & Bakery Sweets
• Coffee mania, fast food, dinners, desserts and hot drinks for cafe fans of pizza games!
• Bakery treats and restaurant eats!
• Special baking and cooking recipes like the Sweet Tales Latte, the Mojito Cupcake!

Cafe Restaurant Simulation
• Design your own coffee shop with over 900 decorative items
• Make a business paradise at your cafe by taking big risks or going slow and steady.
• Manage restaurant staff, hire, train and fire your employees in our making food game

Customized Cafe - Gossip & Intrigue Abound
• Coffee shop gossip goes a long way! Investigate the town’s story, see how characters fall in love, make their choices and discover secrets the whole cartoon city wants to know!

My Cafe is your unique world of porcelain and pottery!

Play with friends
Go social – see how your Facebook friends are running their own coffee shops and townships in your favorite dinner game!

My Cafe: Recipes & Stories is the restaurant story of a lifetime inside a casual game! Gossip with cafe guests and meet new friends in a story mode so deliciously addictive for girls, you’ll never want to put it down! Become a chef and build your bakery, sushi cafe, diner or restaurant to make the best dishes and drinks in a mystery game that lets you play your way, choose your story and start a true!

However, some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you wish to disable this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device’s settings.

My Cafe: Recipes & Stories is FREE to download and play with no obligations to pay.

Note:
An internet connection is required to play our cooking game

SUPPORT
Chef, are you having a problem? Please contact us by going to the Settings > FAQ or visit goo.gl/Bw6QVb
Play the best episode of games with your friends, including friends from Facebook, and bring your exciting restaurant story to life in the exciting new business simulator My Cafe: Recipes & Stories. Join in the fun!

Time management games fans from all over the world have already started their restaurant and story.

How to develop your coffee shop and choose your own story:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyCafeGame

FAQ - Read References First

Choose the version you want to download and follow the instructions
1- Remove original game
2- Download modded APK (Sign)
3- Install modded APK
4- Enjoy =)
1- Your device must be rooted.
2- Your device must be full patched. How to? Read: Tutorial in Here
3- Download and install unsigned APK.

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (root & no-root):
1- Download OBB files or DATA files and extract files zip
2 - Move OBB Files (con.xxx folder) to Android/OBB folder in your device
- Or move Data files (com.xxx folder) to Android/data folder in your device
3- Download and Install mod APK
5- Enjoy
If ur phone use Android 11. Please read it : https://blackmod.net/threads/25242/
Disable Signature Verification with Lucky Patcher: Read tutorial in here
Disable Signature Verification with Core Patch: Read tutorial in here

[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

If game have menu mod. Need enable Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission

1. Find your game packpage name, Use an app on your phone.
- Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from the Play Store.
- Scroll through the app list to find the app for which you need the package name.
You can also use the search button to quickly look for a particular application or game.
The package name is listed just under the name of app.

2. Backup your data . - Open file manager find Android forder !
- Go to Android forder you will see two Forder name "data" and "obb" .
- Open "data" forder and find your packpage name game you want to Kepp Account (Example: com.tencent.ig).
- Rename it to whatever you like ( Example: com.tencent.ig -> rename it to com.tencent.ig.keepdata)

3. Uninstall Old Version and Install New Versions .

4. Back to file manager, Unrename your packpage you renamed in step 2 ( Exam : "com.tencent.ig.keepdata" -> rename it to "com.tencent.ig").

5. Open Game and Enjoy MOD With Your Save Data !

1. Go To Setting Apps.
2. Apps (Or Appmanagement).
3. Find Your Game.
4. Press It And Chosse.
5. Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission.
6. Turn On Permission .
7. Enjoy MOD !!!

Download Game My Cafe: Recipes & Stories - World Cooking Game HACK MOD free, only at Black Mod Team!

FREE AREA

You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Nexii profile, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Update to 2019.1

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Update to 2019.2.3

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Update to 2019.3.1

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Update to 2019.4

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags entertainment game hack my cafe: recipes & stories - world cooking game free how to cheat my cafe: recipes & stories - world cooking game android how to hack my cafe: recipes & stories - world cooking game android my cafe: recipes & stories - world cooking game android my cafe: recipes & stories - world cooking game apk my cafe: recipes & stories - world cooking game hack my cafe: recipes & stories - world cooking game mod
Back