What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Royal Revolt 2 v9.5.0 MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | GOD MODE

mariocolacelli

Hello. I already tried according to the post, but the installation is canceled. I have the device is roted, with all the Lucky Patcher patches and there is no case. Does the installation differ much from the previous updates? Explain it step by step please. Thanks.

SabMohmaya

on bluestacks the only<?> way to install it is to sign it with zipsigner

Update : after 1 session its giving me
1642330022022.png

and
1642330127706.png

Re-installing and rebooting doesnt work, If anyone finds a fix please lmk,
same thing was also happening when i tried using app cloners to have 2 accounts of rr2 on my phone

thnx for the awesome mod

Last edited:

SabMohmaya

I cannot install this version. then I use apk edit to fix the installation location follow page 2, that version can be installed and played normally. however after 2 hours it crashes with google service

I cannot install this version. then I use apk edit to fix the installation location follow page 2, that version can be installed and played normally. however after 2 hours it crashes with google service

were you able to find any fix for it?

MrJINDA

no install

Attachments

• cacheei_1643124591761.jpg
    cacheei_1643124591761.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 53
  • cacheei_1643124588173.jpg
    cacheei_1643124588173.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 34
_____
Sent from SM-M307F using BlackMarket App

ZiroKing

Huh Need help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-01-16-31-40-39.png
    Screenshot_2022-02-01-16-31-40-39.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 63

RR24LIFE

Hey Legend any chance of mod update plz, game update to 8.00 in 2d, appreciate it good work too bro 👍😊

_____
Sent from Pixel 3 using BlackMarket App

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack royal revolt 2 free hack royal revolt 2 hack mod free how to cheat royal revolt 2 hack mod android how to hack royal revolt 2 hack mod android royal revolt 2 android-1 royal revolt 2 androidrepublic royal revolt 2 apk royal revolt 2 blackmod team royal revolt 2 blackmod.net royal revolt 2 hack royal revolt 2 hack mod android royal revolt 2 hack mod apk royal revolt 2 hack mod hack royal revolt 2 hack mod mod royal revolt 2 mod royal revolt 2 platinmods
Back