What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Solo Leveling:Arise v1.1.1 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | UNLIMITED DMG | UNLIMITED DEFENSE

SainTrope

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
Never touched ranked events or anything like that got detected and got banned for 1 month.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
instant crash without notice, what should i do?
Hi sir, The game is just for VIP members. Since I don't see any active memberships on your account, the game won't work for you right now. You might want to think about renewing or subscribing again to get access to all the features and start playing the game.

vesau1691

Also get crash without notice, try again several time and it still get crash

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Also get crash without notice, try again several time and it still get crash
I want you to explain the crash that happens to you. Does it occur immediately after you press on the game, causing it to close instantly, or does it crash after a while of playing?

Finisher

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I want you to explain the crash that happens to you. Does it occur immediately after you press on the game, causing it to close instantly, or does it crash after a while of playing?
Mine is after i press the game icon, my vip is about to expire so ill renew when this is fixed, but when i press game icon blackscreen shows and close

vesau1691

Mine is after running the game until "Tap to Start" screen appear, I press and game freeze and close

GalacticAssKick

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
at the moment this paid app isnt worth 1$. Even as a VIP Im still not able to play the games I want. Before they were made VIP they worked fine....I wonder what the difference is.

_____
Sent from Galaxy S22 using BlackMarket App

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Mine is after i press the game icon, my vip is about to expire so ill renew when this is fixed, but when i press game icon blackscreen shows and close
It appears that the issue is related to your license file. Head over to the BlackMod application and reset the license file. Also, double-check that your membership hasn't expired, as that could be causing the problem too.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
at the moment this paid app isnt worth 1$. Even as a VIP Im still not able to play the games I want. Before they were made VIP they worked fine....I wonder what the difference is.
You didn't specify what your problem is. .

Miisama

Support
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
If you're using android 14 you need permission on storage android obb

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack solo leveling:arise free how to cheat solo leveling:arise android how to hack solo leveling:arise android solo leveling:arise android solo leveling:arise apk solo leveling:arise hack solo leveling:arise mod
Back