What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel v1.9.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | ALWAYS WIN | SHOW FACE-DOWN CARD | SHOW NEX CARD ON DECK AND MORE

Akira1st

Not crash in my device but the instant win didn't work also the facedown thing always active, even i didn't use it+ when enemy summon or flip card its became facedown

OnionVN

the game has black screen, closed abnormally, crashes, lost connection. Android 13 device.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
the game has black screen, closed abnormally, crashes, lost connection. Android 13 device.
Mods may not work probably on Android 12+, please downgrade for best experience

Silvah91

Definitely having issues with it, when I went to the shop to look at cards, my fps started dropping to 0. Not saying it's the mod cause idk, but I can't play any solo matches

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack yu-gi-oh! master duel free how to cheat yu-gi-oh! master duel android how to hack yu-gi-oh! master duel android yu-gi-oh! master duel android yu-gi-oh! master duel apk yu-gi-oh! master duel hack yu-gi-oh! master duel mod
Back