What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request GODDES LEGION V6.0 MOD

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

Biji Peli

this game is not much different from the game memorial mirage , that's just in my opinion

zx486521

I have tried it, after modifying the damage, if the combat power does not match, the server is disconnected

Biji Peli

I have tried it, after modifying the damage, if the combat power does not match, the server is disconnected
so, it can't be used? huft, is there no other mod? like mod diamonds maybe :D haha,thanks for your attention bro,I hope you can make this game mod that can be used for a long time, whatever it is.thank you so much

Cigatsuri

Glooop
I read that since the game is server-sided its not possible to make any mod for it, is it possible to make at least something for the diamonds or to unlock every goddess instantly? (Idk if its possible) anyway, i love this game but its brutally p2w so it would be nice to at least be able to obtain all the UR and UR+

Lucyver

I read that since the game is server-sided its not possible to make any mod for it, is it possible to make at least something for the diamonds or to unlock every goddess instantly? (Idk if its possible) anyway, i love this game but its brutally p2w so it would be nice to at least be able to obtain all the UR and UR+
Yeah, I play in s45

Game Hack Similar

Back