What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Grand Summoners - Anime Action RPG MOD

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

NekoAurora

Csn someone please update Grand Summoners mod to 3.10.2 pls all i reqyest just like others are damage and defense multipler thats all pls update

Michael3333

Csn someone please update Grand Summoners mod to 3.10.2 pls all i reqyest just like others are damage and defense multipler thats all pls update
I dont think the game is moddable anymore dont get your hopes to much up you can try rooting your phone and hiding the root if possible then use GG to edit your dmg I've tried it but for some reason can't seem to hide the root tho u can give it a try

Alopex233

I dont think the game is moddable anymore dont get your hopes to much up you can try rooting your phone and hiding the root if possible then use GG to edit your dmg I've tried it but for some reason can't seem to hide the root tho u can give it a try
How to change DMG using the GG

Game Hack Similar

Back