What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Help with accessing account

JacJack

I don't want to sound stupid and I'm not very knowledgeable on android modding in general , but the game I was playing the modder discontinued the app.

The thing is I can't access the game without updating.im essentially locked out of my account , because the dev messed up the account linking I get a new account instead of my current one. I have to relink but access the game .

I can't delete the app of my phone and install the normal one or I will lose all my game data , i don't have root on phone but is there anyway to get the game save data to the normal save data, can I move the data from Android to a rooted VM or emulator to install normal data over modded data.

Thank for listening , any help would be much appreciated

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Place the game's data in a virtual machine and try creating a backup using Titanium Backup. This step does not work with all games, but give it a try and let us know if you have achieved any results.

Game Hack Similar

Back