What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

TUTORIAL How To Use BlackMOD LSPosed Menu Module MOD

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
How To Use BlackMOD LSPosed Module MOD :

- Root Your Device With Magisk , After That Dowload And Install LSPosed GitHub - LSPosed/LSPosed: LSPosed Framework !
- Mod Module Work On All Root Devices And Emulator !
- Active LSPosed In Magisk Module :
9wDE8xn.jpeg

- Dowload Origin APK From PlayStore , And Install My Mod Menu Module !
- Go To LSPosed Manager And Active Mod Menu Module :
JrKs8ef.jpeg
View attachment 43300
- Enjoy MOD

Last edited:

Charlezz

You have a tutorial how to root with migisk, because I try to root with that in mumu12 but when i install the LSPosed, the notification doesn't appear, and I install the original game and then you module, but I can activate for that the LSPosed notification don't show up.... Please help!!

SufferOverflow

I use corepatch safety net shimenko and hide my apps already so these new modulus should be awesome. Will report :0

SufferOverflow

More info . What were you rooting? Have you ever used magisk b4? It's just like the mag mod's but one extra step , i assume dif/code or something , gonna find out now. feel fre to msg ill let ya know if i get it

SufferOverflow

Gotta stress ./ ANYTIME you change something with lposed/magisk / reboot . Since it's changing boot files, It needs to ... well boot to load them lol

kemontae

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags blackmod lsposed menumod
Back