What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

APP MOD I Read: Reading games for kids v2023.3.0 (MOD, Unlocked) APK

Powcow

Leecher
Staff member
Sharing Team
Modding-Team
VIP-Rank
Premium Sellers
time_update *

APP MOD: I Read: Reading games for kids Hack Mod for ANDROID

Version: 2023.3.0
Size: 36.74MB
Categories: Education
Publisher: 38522169
CHPlay URL: here

FREE Features

Note

● Basic Primer & Animals Game Pack Unlock.

Credits: ???

Game Description

Reading becomes a fun game of discovery in this reading comprehension app designed for kids, no wifi necessary.

If bedtime story time is a struggle instead of wholesome family fun, this education app can help teach your child that reading is a game!

"I Read - Reading comprehension" uses engaging texts and eye-catching illustrations to help kids improve their reading comprehension abilities in an enjoyable way. The child's skills and confidence will grow as they succeed in each section of the five, easy-to-use levels. With this education game helping your kids to learn to love reading has never been easier!

== BASIC PRIMER GAME ==
I Read Basic game includes 5 levels:
Level 1: The child reads the sentence and chooses the picture it describes.
Level 2: The child reads three sentences and chooses which one describes the picture.
Levels 3, 4 & 5: At this level the game changes slightly. After reading a short narrative, the child answers five multiple-choice questions.

Your child will know they are making progress in the game when every correct answer is rewarded with a fun chime to encourage them to keep reading and learning!

By making reading a fun activity you can give your kids a gift that will benefit their education and encourage learning throughout their lives.

== ANIMALS GAME ==
I Read Animals game includes 4 sections with readings about:
- Land animals
- Aquatic animals
- Birds
- Reptiles and amphibians

After reading each text about animals the child will respond to various questions to rest their reading comprehension. The Animal Collection includes a star rating system for some extra motivation. Kids love reading about animals! It's fun!

I READ IS KID-FRIENDLY!
- Short stories, fairy tales, and texts about animals your kids will love to read!
- No advertisements
- No personal information requested
- Security feature to access parent section (for setting up users and in-app purchases)
- Perfect for car trips and other journeys, can be used offline, no wifi needed.

Download "I Read - Reading comprehension" now!

For questions or suggestions, please write to [email protected]

More fun, educational apps in http://www.sierrachica.com

WHAT NEWS:
We have added more lectures!!
- 20 new reads on level 2.

FAQ - Read References First

Choose the version you want to download and follow the instructions
1- Remove original game
2- Download modded APK (Sign)
3- Install modded APK
4- Enjoy =)
1- Your device must be rooted.
2- Your device must be full patched. How to? Read: Tutorial in Here
3- Download and install unsigned APK.

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (root & no-root):
1- Download OBB files or DATA files and extract files zip
2 - Move OBB Files (con.xxx folder) to Android/OBB folder in your device
- Or move Data files (com.xxx folder) to Android/data folder in your device
3- Download and Install mod APK
5- Enjoy
If ur phone use Android 11. Please read it : https://blackmod.net/threads/25242/
Disable Signature Verification with Lucky Patcher: Read tutorial in here
Disable Signature Verification with Core Patch: Read tutorial in here

[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

If game have menu mod. Need enable Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission

1. Find your game packpage name, Use an app on your phone.
- Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from the Play Store.
- Scroll through the app list to find the app for which you need the package name.
You can also use the search button to quickly look for a particular application or game.
The package name is listed just under the name of app.

2. Backup your data . - Open file manager find Android forder !
- Go to Android forder you will see two Forder name "data" and "obb" .
- Open "data" forder and find your packpage name game you want to Kepp Account (Example: com.tencent.ig).
- Rename it to whatever you like ( Example: com.tencent.ig -> rename it to com.tencent.ig.keepdata)

3. Uninstall Old Version and Install New Versions .

4. Back to file manager, Unrename your packpage you renamed in step 2 ( Exam : "com.tencent.ig.keepdata" -> rename it to "com.tencent.ig").

5. Open Game and Enjoy MOD With Your Save Data !

1. Go To Setting Apps.
2. Apps (Or Appmanagement).
3. Find Your Game.
4. Press It And Chosse.
5. Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission.
6. Turn On Permission .
7. Enjoy MOD !!!

FREE AREA

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Powcow profile, thanks!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags i read: reading games for kids crack i read: reading games for kids mod i read: reading games for kids paid i read: reading games for kids pro crack
Back