What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

It is possible iput original file to mod file?

ima korean

hello guys i'm newbie and like this site
The last week there was a sad news for me that i like game mod update is stop so i can't play game
so i want to play game my account even original game i don't care but i don't have any Account linkage picture so that mean i can't account linkage ...sad

i tried to enter game to my account
1 first i download original app and overwirte my old mod > failed
2 second i change original app name simular my old mod and overwrite > failed
3 i change original app datasimular my old mod and overwrite > failed

now im really tire.. i send a messege to the game maker company but they failed found
what should i do...?

amirboy

bold and brash
from what I understand you want to overwrite mod apk with original apk right ? it still posibble ,you only need your device rooted + patched with Lucky Patcher

ima korean

from what I understand you want to overwrite mod apk with original apk right ? it still posibble ,you only need your device rooted + patched with Lucky Patcher
is there any other ways that i can play? if you know tell me...

ima korean

there is only way a root than when i using lucky pather?

ima korean

how to do install... i don't know anything

Sohen Jun

No DONUT !!!
how to do install... i don't know anything
First. You must root your phone/emus and for how to root your phone/emus, you can search for some guides/tips with google, I cant tells you all details to root your phone/emus because there are so many methods about these stuffs

Second. After your phone/emus rooted completely, go to this site Lucky Patcher Official Website By ChelpuS - Lucky Patcher and read all important information about how to installing/patching Lucky Patcher. If English is hard to read for you, try Google Translator instead of asking unnecessary things

Third. If you successfully to rooted and installed/patched Lucky Patcher on your phone/emus then you are able to overwrite playstore apk up on modded apk and so on

ima korean

First. You must root your phone/emus and for how to root your phone/emus, you can search for some guides/tips with google, I cant tells you all details to root your phon e/emus because there are so many methods about these stuffs

Second. After your phone/emus rooted completely, go to this site Lucky Patcher Official Website By ChelpuS - Lucky Patcher and read all important information about how to installing/patching Lucky Patcher. If English is hard to read for you, try Google Translator instead of asking unnecessary things

Third. If you successfully to rooted and installed/patched Lucky Patcher on your phone/emus then you are able to overwrite playstore apk up on modded apk and so on
Thx your opinon! tanksful i get my accounce the game company sand me a messege LOL

Game Hack Similar

Back