What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Last Day on Earth: Survival v1.24.1 MENU MOD BLACKMOD GIFT | MAGIC SPLIT | WALL HACK | 999+ INBOX | SETTLEMENT UNLOCK | MEGA MOD +50 FEATURES

Recommended Club

Shiroke

Why i am can't apk mod Last day on erth.. Biasanya saya salalu menggunakan applikasi ini. Sekarang jadi lebih ribet untuk mendownload nya

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
So tell me, what devices does it work on to run them there, because I'm not the only one with the same problem.
We don't know what devices shouldn't work with. I recommend use android 11 or below or try virtual machine.

sammeu2k

Hi Ad, please add feature "speed of fire n hit" or "rate of fire" to the next update to make more fun to the mod.

_____
Sent from Coolpad 3706AS using BlackMarket App

guns_n_roses

Many bugs
$-$ At Port:
-} I can't receive rewards from "delivery" and "terrain" because it's already lvl 209 (even though I haven't received any rewards)
-} Can't go to the upper floor even though the bioreactor is full.

$-$ At new settlement:
-} BlackMod Gift feature is not working here (?)
-} I have fulfilled the required materials but the building cannot be "finalized" and a "restart device" notification appears

$-$ Additional
-} When in base some items suddenly can't be pressed at all (i should restart the game)
-In the "recyclables" and "upgrade motorcycle" pages, the screen could not be pressed at all (i should restart the game)

Notes: I only use basic features, the ones that have always been there since the beginning of this mod exist. Never used the list of mods in the middle to the bottom (new feature) because I was afraid there would be side effect if i use it
Regarding settlement, is there a solution?

For some reason when i install it the game is stuck on a black screen...... And i am to stupid to know how the obb thing works.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-01-14-25-23-436_zombie.survival.craft.z.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-01-14-25-23-436_zombie.survival.craft.z.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!
Tags: Tags hack last day apk mod hack last day on earth hack last day on earth: survival free hack last day rules survival how to cheat last day on earth: survival android how to hack last day on earth: survival android last day on earth: survival android last day on earth: survival apk last day on earth: survival hack last day on earth: survival mod ldoe hack ldoe hack apk ldoe mod strategy game
Back