What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Lord of the Rings: Heroes of Middle-earth

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

Tal0s7

I’m hoping it’s relatively easy for the mod-wizards since it’s basically their Star Wars game reskinned. Hopefully they used a lot of the same base.

BlakC

I’m hoping it’s relatively easy for the mod-wizards since it’s basically their Star Wars game reskinned. Hopefully they used a lot of the same base.
Yes they did with new bugs which are annoying as hell!!

Dingleberry

**** it may take over 4 years to get a mod for this game. if you scroll down, you will notice that there are some games that have been waiting since 2019 for a mod.

Tal0s7

Lol datamine found mentions of GoH terms in the game (like hyperdrive bundle etc), so we know they used some of the same code.

Dingleberry

I wonder why it takes so long to make a mod version of a game. When game has a major update, they get the mod updated the same day. this game has been out for two months. I currently paused my VIP subscription until they finally get the mod completed.

Gryphfin

Just go to lite apks, there is mod you wished for. No one will do anything for free here.

Game Hack Similar

Back