What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Lucky Patcher, Blackmod & SWGOH

Sasha Banks

Can you and other people help to get a solution to use Blackmod for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with a Google account? There are a few instructions here on how to do this, but when it comes to installing Lucky Patcher, there's nothing exactly what to do in it. Following the answers and topics related to this problem, I can see that there are many people who have a problem with it, so I am asking for help. :)

kingoso89

I’m also having the same
Issue with the game using blackmod. I install the game, the game loads the first logo and then goes black. I am using the newest bluestacks install

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
I’m also having the same
Issue with the game using blackmod. I install the game, the game loads the first logo and then goes black. I am using the newest bluestacks install
use ldplayer bro

Sasha Banks

So there is a problem. When I am installing Lucky Patcher it tells me to uninstall LP Installer and I can't avoid this message otherwise aplication is shutting down. I need to save my LP Installer for step 2- (Tap on "Toolbox" -> "Patch to android"). So it's impossible to install.

Also Unisgn mod apk doesn't work, can't install. Only signed.

Last edited:

Game Hack Similar

Back