What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Metal Slug Infinity : Idle Game v1.0.38 Mod

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

Master2873

Big issue with this. I've managed to find a way to mess with coins, and upgrade mats for Slugs, but there seems to be some strict server checks. Gems are also server sided tried messing with those. Unless there are other people who managed to do better than me, the only thing I was able to successfully do was mess with coins, and even then it was weird. I have to get the game to soft lock after editing the values that seem to be encrypted of some sort, by either destroying the portal spawn at the end of a stage, or let mine be destroyed, then start buying things with coins. This prevents an error that pops up that from onwards after getting it does not allow the data to save. Even after wards, it doesn't save the modded amount, and the slugs I leveled to Max throw errors, and do not save after coming back, and all the mats will be used up. I haven't seen any discussions anywhere regarding modding this game, as I would like to see if anyone else has been able to bypass server checks, or get things to save. I haven't done much more as my skill and understanding is very limited, and wondered if anyone else has been able to mess with the slugs at all.

LuxMod

NANI??!!
Big issue with this. I've managed to find a way to mess with coins, and upgrade mats for Slugs, but there seems to be some strict server checks. Gems are also server sided tried messing with those. Unless there are other people who managed to do better than me, the only thing I was able to successfully do was mess with coins, and even then it was weird. I have to get the game to soft lock after editing the values that seem to be encrypted of some sort, by either destroying the portal spawn at the end of a stage, or let mine be destroyed, then start buying things with coins. This prevents an error that pops up that from onwards after getting it does not allow the data to save. Even after wards, it doesn't save the modded amount, and the slugs I leveled to Max throw errors, and do not save after coming back, and all the mats will be used up. I haven't seen any discussions anywhere regarding modding this game, as I would like to see if anyone else has been able to bypass server checks, or get things to save. I haven't done much more as my skill and understanding is very limited, and wondered if anyone else has been able to mess with the slugs at all.
I messed with the stages, using GG. Find the value, froze it, then restarted the stages... It worked, kind of. But after that I couldn't access my game anymore. The game detected my attempts to ...uh... makes thing easier... Same as you.
Thanks for sharing ur exp

Master2873

I messed with the stages, using GG. Find the value, froze it, then restarted the stages... It worked, kind of. But after that I couldn't access my game anymore. The game detected my attempts to ...uh... makes thing easier... Same as you.
Thanks for sharing ur exp

Oh wow! I haven't ran into that yet. I came up with an idea and it worked, and not sure why I didn't try it. Mod the mats, you can level the slugs fully even though the server knows otherwise, and won't save levels of the slugs, and remembers the mat values, but run through the slug camp destroying it, and the mats earned from there will save. I managed to get up over 600k mats just by doing that, and it's easier to repeat that if you need more. Of course you need the camp tickets to do it, but you'll get the most out of it, and as far as the server knows, it's legit as hell!

LuxMod

NANI??!!
Didn't quite got it what you done. You mean the Masteries? In the commander 's info menu. You know, physical, fire and lighting. Because I did. I manage to change the number in parenteses (x), and I think that it worked, the character's masteries that I changes where doing one hit kill. Try you too!
Good luck! Let me know if you found something new. And becareful to not loose all your progress, like I did ::face33:

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags metal slug mod
Back