What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Mini Militia - Doodle Army 2 V4.2.8 MOD

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

nancys

Website
minerev.com
I want to tell my one experience here.

I used to play a mini militia game on my previous Android phone. So there was my Gmail connected. And later when I bought an iPhone, I downloaded this game and logged in with my Gmail account. And I got my previous ID back.

jasoneddy

I experience a issue with this game when I downloaded mini militia mod apk version and played for a while it's modded version stop working and when I try to install original file from playStore it doesn't install I don't know why but after visiting here I'm able to install it's original version from your given link.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
I experience a issue with this game when I downloaded mini militia mod apk version and played for a while it's modded version stop working and when I try to install original file from playStore it doesn't install I don't know why but after visiting here I'm able to install it's original version from your given link.
The compatibility of the application with your device depends on your device itself. It is likely that the issue is occurring on your end. There are two possibilities: either your device does not support 32-bit applications or it lacks the necessary resources to handle them. The version of the application that is available on the Play Store is specifically designed to be compatible with the capabilities of your device.

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags free mod
Back