What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

✅ Solved My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero

The request has been resolved

Your request to hack game has been solved, you can enjoy it by clicking the button below.
GO HACK NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeniel

RemyMartinXO

hopefully, they can do this as the JP version has weakened enemies at another mod site

sohaybsk

hopefully, they can do this as the JP version has weakened enemies at another mod site
Which means the code of the game can be altered?
I'm not one for cheats But, man! those ***in Stamina bottles make the game unplayable unless if you wanna put more money to play a free game and end up paying more than what you would pay for a purchasable game.

RemyMartinXO

Which means the code of the game can be altered?
I'm not one for cheats But, man! those ***in Stamina bottles make the game unplayable unless if you wanna put more money to play a free game and end up paying more than what you would pay for a purchasable game.

Sorry I mistook the game for 僕のヒーローアカデミア ULTRA IMPACT - Apps on Google Play

Yeah, my complaints on the game are the 100 pity, which I think is too much and needs to be lowered. The other is the ridiculous STA system and how much it cost to do stuff in the game and not very F2P friendly. This game is sadly heavily monetized since the IP is extremely popular. TBH, I'm not sure how long the game will last with its current system.

Last edited:

sohaybsk

Sorry I mistook the game for 僕のヒーローアカデミア ULTRA IMPACT - Apps on Google Play

Yeah, my complaints on the game are the 100 pity, which I think is too much and needs to be lowered. The other ridiculous STA system and how much it cost to do stuff in the game and not very F2P friendly. This game is sadly heavily monetized since the IP is extremely popular. TBH, I'm not sure how long the game will last with its current system.
Yea, I don't know why it's so shameless. Claiming to be F2P when in reality it costs more than a console game with all its DLCs.

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Hack Similar

Back