What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

problems before buying V.I.P

chiengroup

Hello I'm a new member from Vietnam I want to buy your products and I want to MOD games in Vietnam (because it's localized to make it easier for me to play the game)!
1 - Can you tell me what is the difference between 1 month 3 months and 12 months benefits?
2 - When I became a V.I.P, the games I want you to Mod the games I need will be met ?? waiting for a large number of players?

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Thank you for your interest in BlackMod.
1- Packages vary in the number of devices used on a license. And the higher the package, the more discounts you'll get.
2- If you require a game, update game, please go to this link and fill in the form available:

Regards

chiengroup

I found Vietnam's game quite few Mods, I don't know if it's because it's impossible or not! but i like games with vietnamese ! I agree to buy 1 year VIP package but will the games I play when I request the MOD get the fastest priority?

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Depending on the difficulty of each requirement that the time can be completed sooner or later, without any fixed time.

Game Hack Similar

Back