What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Puzzle Combat - Please MOD

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

Demonis

• Name: Puzzle Combat
  • Version: 26.0.0
  • Google Play Store Link: Puzzle Combat Link
  • Download APK: Link
  • Cheat Requested: free purchases or what can be hacked
  • Have you tried any cheat engines?: Yes, GameGuardian and LuckyPatcher - but it didn't work

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonis

Please note - in LuckyPaycher, purchases are displayed correctly and the completed purchase is highlighted, but nothing else happens - it does not pass !!! I tried different combinations - and nothing !! Please see what else you can come up with !!

Demonis

the game has already been updated !!! 27.0.0 NEW LINK to apkpure
Please see if you can somehow hack this game, or advise who (or where) you can ask for help (it is possible for a certain payment)

Demonis

The game has been updated again to version 30.0 ... HACK it please !!!

redsaz

The game has been updated again to version 33.0 ... HACK it please !!!

redsaz

don't need Gold!
get our winning combinations - warriors, weapons, items of 4 or 5 stars - here's what i need ...All Over The World :face27:

Last edited:

sergiobr

Poderia fazer mod gold ou godmod aguardo voces são demais adoro o trabalho feito por essa equipe parabéns a todos colaboradores.

Demonis

It's interesting, I play one game, also online, and there the hacking is very cleverly carried out - at the death of the hero there is an opportunity to continue the game for gold, but instead of lowering it, it increases... and interestingly, it still works (PVP and tournaments are open) no detection from the server... I wish I could do something like that in this game >_<

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags arcade online rpg
Back