What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Some quesition about SAOIF

jeff9919999

I move the blackmod into 3 place and download the obb folder in storage, all the permission open,but when I open the game ,The screen will be displayed but it will crash.

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
All VIP related issues please contact me directly for fastest resolution instead of asking questions

masamune9987

finally, well.. i have a question about the damage multiple.. hurmm, something i think it's does not work btw.. cause it say 99999 hit but the creature still alive with full health.. can you tell me.. how the multiple damage in SAOIF actually works to kill monsters especially to get one hit without any bug and a bit laggy

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
finally, well.. i have a question about the damage multiple.. hurmm, something i think it's does not work btw.. cause it say 99999 hit but the creature still alive with full health.. can you tell me.. how the multiple damage in SAOIF actually works to kill monsters especially to get one hit without any bug and a bit laggy
Damage Multipler (1 - 20)
And by the way, let me explain why some of your will be disconnected when using DMG multiply in game.
Now SAOIF server has a defence.
Using DMG multiply results in too many request to the server, and it will refuse those requests and force you disconnect to server.
And also that's why DMG multiply is limited to 20x now.
How to avoid it?

Just use a lower multiply then. It can hardly work now, i'm really sorry for that.

Game Hack Similar

Back