What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM The King of Fighters ALLSTAR v1.16.4 MOD FOR ANDROID (VIP VERSION FOR ALL DEVICES)

khaeriyah

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Please help, the license is not working on this game, i already copied/cut the license to obb but still not work

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Please help, the license is not working on this game, i already copied/cut the license to obb but still not work
Hi. If you got instant carsh when you put the license, yhen you've to Reset your license.
Other problem please provide short video for it.

nianzol

VIP-Rank
Platinum
Diamond
VIP-Rank
Hi. If you got instant carsh when you put the license, yhen you've to Reset your license.
Other problem please provide short video for it.
I'm also having trouble with my license except my problem is my VIP expired and I bought it again but waiting on staff to upgrade me... I messaged Rito 6 hours ago with proof of purchase for 12 months of Plat but still no response.

Unable to play any of my VIP games now

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
I'm also having trouble with my license except my problem is my VIP expired and I bought it again but waiting on staff to upgrade me... I messaged Rito 6 hours ago with proof of purchase for 12 months of Plat but still no response.

Unable to play any of my VIP games now
Hey there! No need to worry. He'll get back to you, but it might take a bit due to the time difference. We've got your back, and once he sees your message, he'll reply, and we'll wrap up the purchase process for you.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack the king of fighters allstar free how to cheat the king of fighters allstar android how to hack the king of fighters allstar android the king of fighters allstar android the king of fighters allstar apk the king of fighters allstar hack the king of fighters allstar mod
Back