What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM The Seven Deadly Sins v2.51.1 MOD FOR ANDROID (VIP VERSION FOR ALL DEVICES)

AhJin85

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hi, anyone can help me cuz i have an error : Security Alert(code2). My device is not rooted

_____
Sent from Reno 4Z 5G using BlackMarket App

Zhayron

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Game could not open on my Android 14. It keeps closing as soon as I open the app, any suggestion ?

Zhayron

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
When I change the "blackmod.license.txt" to "blackmod.license" the game keeps on closing. Please help LEGEND

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Game could not open on my Android 14. It keeps closing as soon as I open the app, any suggestion ?
Hi sir!, It looks like the issue here is with the license. If the game stops immediately when you press on it, it indicates that your license needs to be reset or has expired. However, it seems like your subscription is still active.

aaron13b

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I have a problem, the game opens but the mod menu does not appear and it tells me that it is an old version

_____
Sent from mondrian using BlackMarket App

Zhayron

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hi sir!, It looks like the issue here is with the license. If the game stops immediately when you press on it, it indicates that your license needs to be reset or has expired. However, it seems like your subscription is still active.
Thank you, yeah resetting the license solved my problem. Thanks so much guys, appreciated ! 👍

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags hack the seven deadly sins free how to cheat the seven deadly sins android how to hack the seven deadly sins android strategy game the seven deadly sins android the seven deadly sins apk the seven deadly sins hack the seven deadly sins mod
Back