What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

❓ Open Request Zero City Zombie Shelter Survival v0.9.0 Mod

Extremely noted: Here are member's mod requested item, it is not a mods version.
Therefore it cannot be downloaded.
Do not be confused :face50:

anilkhadk

Is this or all the games you make or created by you or black mode legend or Mr Admin are update are up-to-date pls make it sure .

It's quite boring guy's not all working only our data get wasted Mr Admin or black mode legend.

anilkhadk

Is what ever you post Mr Admin or black mode legend "Last day on earth survival"< is this up-to-date because so many times I have downloaded it freezed at the beginning of the game forceful automatically get's shut down, guy's pls when you see this message next "then your reaction will it's working on our system then you will say to us that without checking we won't update this what reaction would be from your end"

**** guy's feedup with black market and legend you guy's not giving any solution for this because like me many guy's would be shouting here it's doesn't matter to us we are doing our work they just shouting at Black market team why to worry about this you will thinking like that because you're just like customer care service person m I right if not just correct me guy's or team.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Game Hack Similar

Back