What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

TUTORIAL How To Install Black Root Zygisk Mod Menu For Rooted Devices

Hifumin

-download vphonegaga gold (just search from google)
-create new instancec android 10 (cause shamiko doesnt work on android 7)
- on setting turn on magisk and root, vulkan are optional
-import magisk, 'your game', shamiko, and the mod
-open magisk (if it ask for permission SU just grant it and restart vphone), press install and choose direct install
-after finish dont press the reboot but press floating menu, choose power off and open the instance again
-open magisk and it should be installed (i use the official 26.1 magisk so its write 'installed 26.1 (26100)' )
-press setting on top right, find Zygisk and turn it on, after restart it should be 'Zygisk : Yes'
-to Modules and install shamiko and your mod, after that restart again
-done, open your game

P.s if theres like pop up saying there abnormal state 'su' you can ignore it cause the mod still working in my end

JulsX

-download vphonegaga gold (just search from google)
-create new instancec android 10 (cause shamiko doesnt work on android 7)
- on setting turn on magisk and root, vulkan are optional
-import magisk, 'your game', shamiko, and the mod
-open magisk (if it ask for permission SU just grant it and restart vphone), press install and choose direct install
-after finish dont press the reboot but press floating menu, choose power off and open the instance again
-open magisk and it should be installed (i use the official 26.1 magisk so its write 'installed 26.1 (26100)' )
-press setting on top right, find Zygisk and turn it on, after restart it should be 'Zygisk : Yes'
-to Modules and install shamiko and your mod, after that restart again
-done, open your game

P.s if theres like pop up saying there abnormal state 'su' you can ignore it cause the mod still working in my end
Just how? It didn't work on me. I used Vphonegaga gold, android 10 installed shamiko installed(put in downloads folder) root+vulkan+magisk ON and still the same. The other one did work but that is the one that get you stuck at 9%
And also the 2nd to the last part is always an error for me..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-04-12-13-36-61.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-04-12-13-36-61.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Colo513

Just how? It didn't work on me. I used Vphonegaga gold, android 10 installed shamiko installed(put in downloads folder) root+vulkan+magisk ON and still the same. The other one did work but that is the one that get you stuck at 9%
Can you explain to me the 9% stuck solution? I cannot understand him with his level of english

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
So it doesn't work on Vphonegaga either eh? Because im using Vphonegaga gold 3.4 on my un-rooted phone and yet it get infinity loop stuck at 9% when reboot vphonegaga. It happen when reboot after activate the zygist
The problem in magisk version.. use latest version of magisk and it will work but gms package won't

Colo513

The problem in magisk version.. use latest version of magisk and it will work but gms package won't
So latest magisk works, but then ybe mods wont? Who did this mods? Why didnt he already did them on the latest version?

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
So latest magisk works, but then ybe mods wont? Who did this mods? Why didnt he already did them on the latest version?
Mods already at lasted version
I mean magisk most be latest version 8f you will use it on vphonegaga

Colo513

Mods already at lasted version
I mean magisk most be latest version 8f you will use it on vphonegaga
Latest official version? Because i am trying to play the magisk but whenever i try the emulator is stuck on 9% and the guy who explained the way to "solve" the 9% error, i didnt understand him.

bankwutipron2542

afarinah โพสต์: 662280 สมาชิก: 426141 said:
นี่เป็นวิธีการรูทเครื่องหรือไม่? หรือต้องการอุปกรณ์รูทที่จำเป็นเพื่อที่จะทำงาน?
[/อ้าง]

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

singopatran

Yes it work fine until exceptional reminder pop-up shown, freeze and force close every game when i went to try the mod

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230804-002525.jpg
    Screenshot_20230804-002525.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 60

golfseaman

Latest official version? Because i am trying to play the magisk but whenever i try the emulator is stuck on 9% and the guy who explained the way to "solve" the 9% error, i didnt understand him.
Hi @Colo513 I guess you're using VPhoneGaGa Gold right? If yes, please do not use Magisk mod version here, please download Magisk 26.1 from GitHub. This will solve 9% error.

gba75395102

How to use magisk version 26.1 on LDplayer or other emulators.

I only know to use magisk delta, but there is only version 25 without version 26.1, so some mods cannot be used.

Last edited:

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Trun off root and install magisk

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Bro you will download the game from playstore

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Use physical device if non rooted use vgaga if rooted install magisk or follow tutorial

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags blackmod blackroot legendbmt zygisk
Back