What's new Search
Because the number of file downloads is too large, if you encounter problems "sorry you can’t view or download this file at this time" please see the instruction video at the following link
Go to now

Simultaneous Use Of VPN For Server Selection And Hosts Blocking

How many people, outside of South-East Asia, are able to play the Call of Duty Garena 1.6.8 mod?

• Yes, I am! And my phone is rooted. And I didn't encounter any instant ban.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I did! And my phone is rooted. But I got banned soon.

• No, I am unable to even get the game to start

• I don't see my option listed.

• Total voters
S

SpiderHollandx

Device
Moto E³ Power (taido_row) XT1706
Version
6.0 Marshmallow Stock rom
Rooted
No
Hey there guys! I need your help, please! If you can guide me on "How to use a VPN for both the purposes [(connecting to server of other country) and (connecting to a hosts file to block some ip addresses)] simultaneously?", it would be of much help. I need to do this in order to play call of duty garena mod on this website. I am an Indian and thus need to connect to a server of a South-East Asian country (via a VPN) in order to play the game (otherwise the game shows a message of it's unavailability in my country). Meanwhile, I also need to connect to a virtual VPN, to select a Hosts file in order to block those I.P adresses, to avoid the instant ban. However, since we cannot connect to multiple VPN's at the same time, I am unable to play the game either way! I cannot root my phone to modify the Hosts file (my phone doesn't support root, not does it own an official custom recovery) and nor can I go for the VIP global mod, so this is the only option left. So, please help me here!

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in SpiderHollandx profile, thanks!