What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Considering buying vip for summoners war but have no clue on how to use the modded apk

mrbait

As the title stated, I would like some help in this as I am totally new in the world of modding apk. I would like to know if I can just download the latest bluestacks, buy vip, download the mod from this site and just drag into the emulator? Or are there any specials steps I need to take in order for the mod to work? Please do help me as I am very interested in both the game and the mod. Thanks a lot in advance

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
you just need to download it and throw it into the emulator as you normally would

mrbait

hi kevin, appreciate the reply.

How about the gameplay? Can you use the auto 10x with the hack or does it clear the stages too fast (since it's one hit, i think) that it is not recommended to do that. Or play them using the 'old' way of clearing giants/dragons/necro one at a time. (since im lvl 50 playing legit for a few years, Im guessing there wouldnt be much of a problem if my timings for cairos dungeon are around 1 min)

mrbait

you just need to download it and throw it into the emulator as you normally would

oh, another thing, i have seen some post within the summoners war thread about android 6+ or 10+ whatnot. I am using the latest bluestacks on pc to play, does that have anything to do with me? or do i need to download a specific version of bluestacks in order to use the cheat?

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
oh, another thing, i have seen some post within the summoners war thread about android 6+ or 10+ whatnot. I am using the latest bluestacks on pc to play, does that have anything to do with me? or do i need to download a specific version of bluestacks in order to use the cheat?
no problem bro

mrbait

hi kevin, appreciate the reply.

How about the gameplay? Can you use the auto 10x with the hack or does it clear the stages too fast (since it's one hit, i think) that it is not recommended to do that. Or play them using the 'old' way of clearing giants/dragons/necro one at a time. (since im lvl 50 playing legit for a few years, Im guessing there wouldnt be much of a problem if my timings for cairos dungeon are around 1 min)

how about this? :)

Game Hack Similar

Back