What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

APKs not working Pixel 7 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drazieth

Hey. I've been using mods/APKs from blackmod for a while. They've worked on my previous phones (Asus ROG 2 and Pixel 6 Pro) but they no longer seem to work on my Pixel 7 Pro.

I am getting an error that states the app isn't compatible with my phone. It's happening on some apk's, but not all. Mostly on games.

I'm aware the Pixel 7 Pro is the first 64-bit only phone and doesn't work with 32-bit apps, but the original version of the apps work from the Play Store. Any idea why? Or what I can do?

Main app in question here is SAO Unleash Blading, but I have tried with a few random apk's from blackmod, most of which have the exact same issue.

urkel

Anyone has any info on this or can help?
I know the MODS .. ahem cough.. ALL OF THEM..
seems to ignore requests about the current issue with Game Mods; related to 64 Bit OS.

The Pixel 7 Pro is a 64 Bit ONLY OS;
no 32 Bit apps work on that device;

The MODS can be written to allow 64 Bit, as OLDER versions of an app, for example would install but can't play as the new version isn't compatible; for the reason, it was not 64 Bit.

@Legend please, update MODS for all these apps for 64 Bit OS; like 64/32 Bit OS

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Now BlackMod Support 64Bit Mods, the most, to be precise. So if you're facing any problem, no worries all will be 64bit supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Hack Similar

Back