What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BlackMod.net safe or unsafe?

ehanpaul8

I was thinking of downloading this game called Evertale and as you know it is a gatcha game. Recently I've been spending too much time on this game, and not getting ANY good pulls at ALL. Personally just gave up on the game as it is a pay2feelgood app. Well I've seen these online generators but as we all know, they don't work. So I've went in search for this modded apk, well I found it on "BlackMod.net". Has anyone ever tried this site before and if you did is it trustworthy enough?

Matrix

BMT Support
Website
www.blackmod.net
I can say most of our mods are definitely safe. But it also depends on how you use it especially in Online. Modding online can sometimes lead you from bans , problems and detections. So i can recommend you from using it safe and not brutal as you know most users do these things and blame our mods.

I also checked the modded game and saw some people getting crashes only and not bans. But if their are our modders will work and fix on those problems.

You can see the mod and Feedbacks here Game Evertale v1.0.56 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | GOD MODE [ YOUR TEAM ] | 100 % CAPTURE RATE | MAX TEAM COST - Best Site Hack Game Android - iOS Game Mods - BlackMod.Net

Game Hack Similar

Back