What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

ERROR: Can't read license file

adamiss

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I'm currently using a Galaxy S21 and I'm getting a 'Can't read license file' error. It seems like the external storage permission is missing, so I tried giving it permission using adb, but the same error keeps occurring. For reference, the app worked normally once for some reason and I was able to use the mod function, but the next day, it became unusable. The Galaxy S21 is registered normally on the license page. I'm not sure if I'm giving the permission incorrectly using adb or if there's another problem. Also, I want to use this on two devices, and it works fine on another device (Lenovo tablet). I suspect that the Samsung Galaxy S21 is blocking storage access, but I'm having trouble resolving it.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Check License File Location: Make sure the license file is in the correct folder. Ensure it doesn't have ".txt" at the end of the file name.
Device Limit: You mentioned that you’re using the license on two devices. Be aware that if you've already activated the license on two devices, you can't use it on a third one without resetting the license.
Reset the License: Since the license worked on the Lenovo tablet, try resetting the license on the Galaxy S21. Go to the app’s settings and look for the option to reset the license.
ADB Permissions: You’ve already tried using ADB to grant external storage permissions, which is great. Double-check that the commands are correct and fully applied. Use:
Code:
adb shell pm grant com.example.package android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
adb shell pm grant com.example.package android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Clear Cache/Data: If the issue persists, clear the app's cache and data on the Galaxy S21. Go to Settings > Apps > Your App > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data. After that, try adding the license file again.
Reinstall the App: If the above steps don't work, reinstall the app and place the license file again, making sure to reset the license first.
Samsung Settings: Samsung devices sometimes block access to storage. Try manually enabling storage access for the app via Settings > Apps > Your App > Permissions, and ensure that Storage is enabled.
Try these steps and see if it resolves the issue on the Galaxy S21. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Game Hack Similar

Back