What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK ROOT Game DomiNations Global v11.1240.1242 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | ONE HIT KILL | GOD MODE | MAX CITIZENS | UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS | ADD GOLD | ADD

lprofesor

Hello i a mod for this gqme with more fetures in the menu
MOD Menu
2. Unlimited Gold (Free purchase & don't decrease)
3. Unlimited Food (Free purchase & don't decrease)
4. Unlimited Oil (Free purchase & don't decrease)
5. Unlimited Trade Goods (don't decrease)
6. All Goals done and claimable
7. All Achievements done and claimable
8. Instant Win Battles
9. 0 Crown needed for Training Troops
10. 0 Crown needed for Training Spells
11. 0 Crown needed for Upgrading Troops
12. 0 Crown needed for Upgrading/Researching in Library
13. 0 Crown for Peace Treaty
14. Peace Treaty has no cooldown and can be bought any time
15. AFK check bypass
16. Free Speed UPs when timer is less than 10 minutes (may show the cost but won't decrease your crowns)
17. FREE CROWNS HACK! 8 Crowns (permanent) automatically added for each minute online! With AFK check deactivated.
18. Wonder Bonus no cooldown.
19. FREE VIP 15 with VIP STORE access
20. Freeze Crowns: Working on Wonder Swap and maybe more but doesn't work everywhere. Where it does not work it will disconnect when used, for example on speedups. Do only use where it doesn't disconnect.

Can you please make it like this i cant buy vip to access it in the other website you can do it please

RezaOO7

Hi Legend today I just updated my game new version from play store, now when I start game its still says (good new a new version of the game is available.)
Please make an updated mod.
Note : if possible kindly add some achievement reset option too . It will be cool
Thanks

ilova

Now a 'network error' appears. Can't log in at all. Please fix it. And please fix mod max citizens. Thank you.

Ashfall

its looking for update now, kindly update & if possible fix the max citizen, thanks

Last edited:

songpv8

Please fix max citizen mod. When turning on max citizen and performing the upgrade, I encountered an error of losing server connection. Thank.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game dominations global android dominations global apk dominations global hack dominations global mod hack dominations global free how to cheat dominations global android how to hack dominations global android
Back