What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Dragon City Mobile v24.1.1 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | ONE HIT KILL | ALWAYS YOUR TEAM TURN | PVE PVP MOD

SilentH2O

Change emulator or use Realphone

Its a real phone. Samsung Z Fold 3 (I wrote above); check my video in link to show you the crash.

did your try other vip game bro ?

Yes, I am playing other VIP game .... like you might remember me from Jurassic World Alive game thread. I keep tagging you there :)

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Its a real phone. Samsung Z Fold 3 (I wrote above); check my video in link to show you the crash.

Yes, I am playing other VIP game .... like you might remember me from Jurassic World Alive game thread. I keep tagging you there :)
did you check your obb dir bro ? or check your list license devices

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold

The problem may be with your Android device, as sometimes some games do not work on certain A13 devices. Have you tried using a different device? Are you sure that you have reset the licenses before? Are you sure that the devices attempts your license manager are the same or minimum attempts? If they are 3/3, try resetting the licenses, and if that does not work, try playing on a different device.

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Need help
Xiaomi poco f4 gt (real phone)
Crash in loading screen
Read my note #1 First Bro

Give MOD Storage Permission To Apply Your License !!!
If Game Not Auto Create Forder , use file manager go to " sdcard/Android/obb " , create forder name " es.socialpoint.DragonCity " , after that put your license inside it !

rafsan2512

Need help
Xiaomi poco f4 gt (real phone)
Crash in loading screen
Read my note #1 First Bro

Give MOD Storage Permission To Apply Your License !!!
If Game Not Auto Create Forder , use file manager go to " sdcard/Android/obb " , create forder name " es.socialpoint.DragonCity " , after that put your license inside it !
i do it and same case,

_____
Sent from POCO F4 GT using BlackMarket App

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
@rafsan2512
For your current Android device, some mods may not work on Android 13 for some devices, which may be the cause. However, we can try other solutions until we are sure that this is the reason.

Regarding the licenses, licenses can only be in a specific format: (blackmod.license). There shouldn't be anything before or after it as shown in the parentheses above.

Now, as an experiment, try downloading any game that has an VIP and run it. If it opens smoothly, follow along with me.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game dragon city mobile android dragon city mobile apk dragon city mobile hack dragon city mobile mod hack dragon city mobile free how to cheat dragon city mobile android how to hack dragon city mobile android
Back