What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

FREE MOD Game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v2.7.1 MOD

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
time_update *
Name: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Hack Mod
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Mods Feature:
  1. Free energy purchases for crystals

Credits: ???

Preview Mod:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Game Description

YOUR Hogwarts story begins in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, your very own adventure in the Wizarding World. Choose your story, learn magical spells, and duel against rivals in a magical journey. Explore never-before-seen rooms of Hogwarts Castle and investigate ancient mysteries. Learn powerful magic and knowledge from Professors Dumbledore, Snape, and more. Duel against your rivals and forge alliances with new friends to help you on your adventures. As part of WBIE’s Portkey Games label, this groundbreaking mobile game puts you at the center of an all-new story in the wizarding world.

When your mettle is tested, what kind of witch or wizard will you be? A heroic Gryffindor? A cunning Slytherin? You decide! After all, this is your Hogwarts story.

Game Features:

Magic Spells, Potions & More
  • Attend classes to learn and master magical skills like casting spells and brewing potions.
  • Unlock new characters, spells, potions and locations as you advance through the years of Hogwarts.
  • Customize your student avatar.

Mystery and Adventure
  • Use your magical skills to investigate mysteries at Hogwarts.
  • Discover the truth behind the Cursed Vaults and your brother's disappearance in an all new story.

Friendships that Matter
  • Bond with your housemates to win the House Cup.
  • Go on quests to help friends and fellow students…or frustrate rivals.
  • Earn respect and build relationships by adventuring together.

Please note that Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery is free to download and play, however, you can purchase some in-game items with real money. If you want to limit this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. A network connection is also required.

Privacy Policy: http://www.jamcity.com/privacy/

Terms of Service: http://www.jamcity.com/terms-of-service/

Check out all the latest news & updates for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HPHogwartsMystery
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/HogwartsMystery
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/HPHogwartsMystery

FAQ - Read References First

Choose the version you want to download and follow the instructions
1- Remove original game
2- Download modded APK (Sign)
3- Install modded APK
4- Enjoy =)
1- Your device must be rooted.
2- Your device must be full patched. How to? Read: Tutorial in Here
3- Download and install unsigned APK.

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (root & no-root):
1- Download OBB files or DATA files and extract files zip
2 - Move OBB Files (con.xxx folder) to Android/OBB folder in your device
- Or move Data files (com.xxx folder) to Android/data folder in your device
3- Download and Install mod APK
5- Enjoy
If ur phone use Android 11. Please read it : https://blackmod.net/threads/25242/
Disable Signature Verification with Lucky Patcher: Read tutorial in here
Disable Signature Verification with Core Patch: Read tutorial in here

[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

If game have menu mod. Need enable Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission

1. Find your game packpage name, Use an app on your phone.
- Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from the Play Store.
- Scroll through the app list to find the app for which you need the package name.
You can also use the search button to quickly look for a particular application or game.
The package name is listed just under the name of app.

2. Backup your data . - Open file manager find Android forder !
- Go to Android forder you will see two Forder name "data" and "obb" .
- Open "data" forder and find your packpage name game you want to Kepp Account (Example: com.tencent.ig).
- Rename it to whatever you like ( Example: com.tencent.ig -> rename it to com.tencent.ig.keepdata)

3. Uninstall Old Version and Install New Versions .

4. Back to file manager, Unrename your packpage you renamed in step 2 ( Exam : "com.tencent.ig.keepdata" -> rename it to "com.tencent.ig").

5. Open Game and Enjoy MOD With Your Save Data !

1. Go To Setting Apps.
2. Apps (Or Appmanagement).
3. Find Your Game.
4. Press It And Chosse.
5. Appear On Top (Or Allow Floating Windows) Permission.
6. Turn On Permission .
7. Enjoy MOD !!!

Download Game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery HACK MOD free, only at Black Mod Team!

FREE AREA

You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Nexii profile, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fubar187421

thank you thank you for the update for 1.14.0 I didn't have a problem with the versions before this and haven't had one with this one

Fubar187421

Unlimited energy does not work.
you need to you need to fully uninstall the original Harry Potter game if you have it installed on your Android device then disable Facebook if you would like to login to Facebook you can re enable Facebook after launching the game and logging in for the first time. Install the app Via the black mod app after the game is installed you may launch the game log in through Facebook and do anything you need to do I just installed this update from here and is working perfectly fine do not need to root phone or anyting just disable Facebook so you can log in through Facebook odd but that's how it works

randomuser1111

Grabs from the Undertow
you need to you need to fully uninstall the original Harry Potter game if you have it installed on your Android device then disable Facebook if you would like to login to Facebook you can re enable Facebook after launching the game and logging in for the first time. Install the app Via the black mod app after the game is installed you may launch the game log in through Facebook and do anything you need to do I just installed this update from here and is working perfectly fine do not need to root phone or anyting just disable Facebook so you can log in through Facebook odd but that's how it works
Dont really need Facebook, but also one thing not listed what the mod it include is that you can buy almost everything in the shop (e.g clothes and pets) without having the amount of gold and gem. Can also buy energy for cash for free, so that works as a work around for not having an unlimited energy.

Fubar187421

Dont really need Facebook, but also one thing not listed what the mod it include is that you can buy almost everything in the shop (e.g clothes and pets) without having the amount of gold and gem. Can also buy energy for cash for free, so that works as a work around for not having an unlimited energy.

no matter how you look at you have unlimited energy. and you cannot purchase heads because you to read load the game you can only purchase accessories but they do not need to describe that because it is a bonus upon installing it like a hidden secret

Amidurp

After getting the new version I don't have unlimited energy. I don't have the Facebook app, I uninstalled it when I got the old version from here. Tried redownloading and disabling Facebook, then uninstalling it again, then uninstalling messanger but nothing is working.

Fubar187421

After getting the new version I don't have unlimited energy. I don't have the Facebook app, I uninstalled it when I got the old version from here. Tried redownloading and disabling Facebook, then uninstalling it again, then uninstalling messanger but nothing is working.
Very off I just deleted it to see if I would have a problem with it and it still worked for me maybe try to update your phones systems in the about phone section of your settings. if that doesn't work try to uninstall everything and restart your phone to force it to clear all c a cache. then try to reinstall it again

Amidurp

Very off I just deleted it to see if I would have a problem with it and it still worked for me maybe try to update your phones systems in the about phone section of your settings. if that doesn't work try to uninstall everything and restart your phone to force it to clear all c a cache. then try to reinstall it again
Actually found an easier way, because of the unlimited gems, you're able to buy as much energy as you want!!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags entertainment game hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery free harry potter: hogwarts mystery android harry potter: hogwarts mystery apk harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod how to cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery android how to hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery android
Back