What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

OUTDATED Game Honkai Impact 3 Global v6.7.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | NO SP COST | INFINITE SKILLS

Here are outdated versions, old versions that have not been updated or are inactive. Please use the search feature of BlackMod to find another better version. Search Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Used Ammo Salesman

†††
Hey there Legend! First of all, mamy thanks for the mod brother, but unfortunately it still is in need of fixing. Everything DLs and works fine but all Cooldowns are removed, regardless of being ticked as OFF. Ultimate, QTE, Weapon's Active Skill - they're all ready from the git-go. I wouldn't nag about it, if it wasn't hazardous. One mis-tap on Ultimate at the start of co-op raid, and we're busted. It would be awesome if you'd look into it when you find some time. Thank you! 🤘🙂

KSenfiz

@Legend If you can please add Always 3-star level clear and non-damage 1 Hit kill for to be save from ban the only reason I wasn't banned is because I used that had only Always 3-star level clear and non-damage 1 Hit-Kill with mod menu

BM POLICE ︻╦╤─ ҉ – –

Support
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Dear @Legend,
This is a notification from the system
  • Action: Close & move topic over Outdate
  • Note: It has been over 1 week without updating the new version, if you update please revert to the thread and prefix.

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

KenterJoseph

this mod is enough for me.. why do poeple want more mods.. then if the modder add some new feature.. if their account is banned thy blame the modder.. why is that?? thanks for updating

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack honkai impact 3 global free hack honkai impact 3rd hack mod free honkai impact 3 global android-1 honkai impact 3 global androidrepublic honkai impact 3 global apk honkai impact 3 global hack honkai impact 3 global mod honkai impact 3 global platinmods honkai impact 3rd hack mod android honkai impact 3rd hack mod apk honkai impact 3rd hack mod hack honkai impact 3rd hack mod mod how to cheat honkai impact 3rd hack mod android how to hack honkai impact 3rd hack mod android
Back