What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Jurassic World Alive v3.6.25 MOD | MENU MOD | ALWAYS PERFECT HIT | UNLIMITED BATTERY - DARTS | ONE SHOOT KILL MAX DNA MEGA MOD + 13

gerrie

VIP-Rank
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Yeah I did a glitch that allowed to dart over the limit event dinos. Is it a known glitch?
Maybe by normal use only you don't get banned, but I got 3 acc banned really quick, I don't know if they even do device tracking or app signature smth
That is a red flag for them. Just by doing more glitch dna

LexiSantos

I opened the app and I got the attached message. I thought I was banned but the game opens fine on other devices. Is there something wrong with the mod?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814-154543_JW Alive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814-154543_JW Alive.jpg
    708.4 KB · Views: 11

pandesalle

I'm having the same issues with only the modded app. Both devices with mod can't get in. Both did a reboot but still didn't work.

My other phone with no mod works perfectly fine.

All devices are connected to same wifi so that's not the issue.

samijwa

Curious if you can shed some light on how you were using the mod and/or other things? As I don't want my account to be banned especially when I spent a lot of $$$$ in the game.
If your paying money must do it from the original app never ever pay from an apk

Syfen

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hey everyone, i just got VIP and downloaded this mod. But i cant make it work. I did everything in the tutorial, with starting the game and make it "Float", but afterwards it still doesnt work. Any ideas?

gerrie

VIP-Rank
Platinum
VIP-Rank
I'm having the same issues with only the modded app. Both devices with mod can't get in. Both did a reboot but still didn't work.

My other phone with no mod works perfectly fine.

All devices are connected to same wifi so that's not the issue.
Probably delete recent mod you got after Jurassic world alive

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
Hey everyone, i just got VIP and downloaded this mod. But i cant make it work. I did everything in the tutorial, with starting the game and make it "Float", but afterwards it still doesnt work. Any ideas?
dowload you license and put it on android/data/com.ludia.jw2 and android/obb/com.ludia.jw2

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags hack jurassic world alive free how to cheat jurassic world alive android how to hack jurassic world alive android jurassic world alive android jurassic world alive apk jurassic world alive hack jurassic world alive mod strategy game
Back