What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.0.1 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

Jalax

Why do some people believe that when the game becomes free, it will work well?
The problem is that on some devices, it doesn't work, and this issue is with the devices themselves, not the game or the mod developer.
The developer has provided more than one solution, and as support, we've also offered multiple solutions. However, you don't want to go with these solutions because the issue is with your devices, not with us.
I have the game working on more than six devices at home without any problems, and without me having to apply any of the solutions we suggest. As soon as I download it from the website, it works immediately without needing anything else.
6 devices? Can u list these 6 devices please, im using fold4, tab s6, (auto update issue) and lg g6(too old and obsolete). O have no interntion of buying a downgrade, my diamond subscription ended and had no intentions of renewing because i know its worthless at this point, however playing legit for the past 2 months was enjoyable, just no longer do aq8, and no more serious aw.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back