What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

Airi Florencia

stuck here, story > act 1. Chapter 2.the prize. I've been waiting for a long time but nothing happened. even though my network is very good but still the game is updating. fix pleaseee

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-25-12-31-59-82_23a125b6c07cd8b15b17da4ddef0768b.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-25-12-31-59-82_23a125b6c07cd8b15b17da4ddef0768b.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 13

MaverickMTL

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
The issue with the black screen is the ads on the beginning of the game other than that there should be no issue

supertramp0285

I open the game, but it doesn't go beyond the screen with the game logo. I already uninstalled and installed again, I cleared the cache, but it does not pass this screen. Until then it always worked on my cell phone.

hamzathegamer

My phone is Android 11 and my mcoc mod always crash in 5 min after opening plz help me 😭🙏😩
Use virtual machine. It will be better
mod won't work it's stuck with game logo it worked fine 4 hours ago cleared date and cache reinstalled restarted did everything

_____
Sent from Infinix HOT 12 using BlackMarket App

jinkazamajr

yeah same here,i thought it was my phone but when i read here.in my opinion,they shutdown the servwe and make a huge service maintenance.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back