What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

SamuelCruze

Screenshot_20230826_093341_Champions.jpg
Kabam suspended my account for 7 days despite the fact that I haven't used in any arena, battleground, alliance war/quest or any any legends runs. I used it in just game story that too only act 5. (I'm level 55 meeting all champion requirements) & the monthly quest & one of quest of deadpool (variant level). What should I do now?

jinkazamajr

it bcoz of your damage multiplier was way too high that invites risk and abused.and the minimum safest attack should be x10
View attachment 35068Kabam suspended my account for 7 days despite the fact that I haven't used in any arena, battleground, alliance war/quest or any any legends runs. I used it in just game story that too only act 5. (I'm level 55 meeting all champion requirements) & the monthly quest & one of quest of deadpool (variant l

jinkazamajr

it bcoz of your damage multiplier was way too high that invites risk and abused.and the minimum safest attack should be x10
ei youre not totally banned yet.just serve your suspension and make another account until you reach 6days

Lascivo6969

View attachment 35068Kabam suspended my account for 7 days despite the fact that I haven't used in any arena, battleground, alliance war/quest or any any legends runs. I used it in just game story that too only act 5. (I'm level 55 meeting all champion requirements) & the monthly quest & one of quest of deadpool (variant level). What should I do now?

How much damage and defense did you use?

Ashemaybe

View attachment 35068Kabam suspended my account for 7 days despite the fact that I haven't used in any arena, battleground, alliance war/quest or any any legends runs. I used it in just game story that too only act 5. (I'm level 55 meeting all champion requirements) & the monthly quest & one of quest of deadpool (variant level). What should I do now?
May I ask how many ranks of damage and defense you've used?

taxi9211

Whats the safe attack and defence multiple i should use on my rank 4 6 star chanpsions?? I want to fully complete abyss, gauntlet and EOP along with carina challenge. Should I set both to 10??

Gabrielapis

Qual é o múltiplo seguro de ataque e defesa que devo usar em meus canais de classificação 4 e 6 estrelas? Quero completar totalmente o abyss, gauntlet e EOP junto com o desafio carina. Devo definir ambos para 10?
eu ultilizo 2-2 ou 2-3 não mais que isso

Chaos14

Whats the safe attack and defence multiple i should use on my rank 4 6 star chanpsions?? I want to fully complete abyss, gauntlet and EOP along with carina challenge. Should I set both to 10??
10/10. Haven't got ban in my mini yet (Lvl 50 Paragon) but I've never crossed 2/2 for my main. Since you have R4s I'd advise 2/2, why risk it you know?

taxi9211

10/10. Haven't got ban in my mini yet (Lvl 50 Paragon) but I've never crossed 2/2 for my main. Since you have R4s I'd advise 2/2, why risk it you know?
Alright. And I can also try doing all these content in 2-3 days in 5 or 10 multiple each and then shut it off.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back