What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

BigHass

Oh, mod hasnt been working 3 days, plz do something to fix problem, when i start fight the game crash

PUBGeesus

just finished Threat 6 Zone 25 of legendary incursions, got the title, and did it with ATK/DEF 100/100 with infinite skills. was using a 4k rating to beat 400k ratings at the end yet, no ban (YET) and a free 6* Lol

_____
Sent from dm2q using BlackMarket App

RAKIB_HASAN

just finished Threat 6 Zone 25 of legendary incursions, got the title, and did it with ATK/DEF 100/100 with infinite skills. was using a 4k rating to beat 400k ratings at the end yet, no ban (YET) and a free 6* Lol
after i login with kabam account, i enter the game it allaways show "failed to login". Do you have any solution?

_____
Sent from Redmi Note 9 Pro using BlackMarket App

RAKIB_HASAN

10/10. Haven't got ban in my mini yet (Lvl 50 Paragon) but I've never crossed 2/2 for my main. Since you have R4s I'd advise 2/2, why risk it you know?
Alright. And I can also try doing all these content in 2-3 days in 5 or 10 multiple each and then shut it off.
after i login with kabam account. i enter the game it's showing "failed to login". do you have any solution?

_____
Sent from Redmi Note 9 Pro using BlackMarket App

wugs0

is it safe in solo incursions sector 6 ? if so how many max zone can i do safely

Demonark

can you understand thish Mod ist broken and don't work he never work why y stil downloading him and that's man onli say here make a mod in comments and you download the same and same not working broken mod you make 1 fight or not one and that all unlimited loading on next fight him will fix it in 2 yaer or never

_____
Sent from HWJNY using BlackMarket App

Jalax

Its not an instant ban.. but u probably gonna be banned in a few days

PUBGeesus

after i login with kabam account, i enter the game it allaways show "failed to login". Do you have any solution?
I had that issue too, reinstalling/clearing app data seemed to fix it. if not, try logging into another Kabam account and then switch back.

_____

PUBGeesus

Its not an instant ban.. but u probably gonna be banned in a few days
I'm fully expecting it which is why this is a throwaway to see what I can really get away with 🤣 currently level 30 with a 6* and the title for clearing the incursion.

_____

Cyrus3701

Is there any fix for crashing? The game constantly crashing after playing some minutes. Please reply

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back