What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

nick1212

bariofwar

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hey question I put the license into the obb but it keeps giving the error file I went ahead and got the vip but it keeps crashing im on a s22 ultra is there a fix?
Never-ending I had to change file text 🤣🤣 other than that it works perfect

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
bought VIP and followed instructions. can't download. no replies from mods either.
For vip license you will find license manager on Blackmod app. For vip games use app or website and choose vip download area and put license on obb game dir. Also make sure your license not contain (.txt) as extension.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back