What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

Anibalexanderrc

VIP-Rank
Platinum
VIP-Rank
@Legend @rito please see this vídeo

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Without licence game open, with licence force close.
@Legend @rito did you see that vídeo? It always force close since the last android update on my S21FE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_144318_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_144318_Settings.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

jashnatto123344

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
@Legend @rito please see this vídeo

Without licence game open, with licence force close.
I have OnePlus device , i also have thes same issue , pls give us the solution of these problems its been a long time wait now , blackmod takes VIP membership to download the games , and after downloading they don't work , it's waist of money and time both

We need a permanent solution @legend,@rito . Now it's to much wait time

Ghoster96

I have OnePlus device , i also have thes same issue , pls give us the solution of these problems its been a long time wait now , blackmod takes VIP membership to download the games , and after downloading they don't work , it's waist of money and time both

We need a permanent solution @legend,@rito . Now it's to much wait time
This mod is unplayable. Google play store keeps updating itself. There is no fix. It doesn't work.

Secretking

I am telling you the solution, first remove Google Play from your phone, but first block and uninstall it, then download the old version from the address given on the site and install it, then block it again so that it does not update. This is a temporary solution that you will apply until the authorities find a permanent solution.

Attachments

• IMG_9869.png
    IMG_9869.png
    313.4 KB · Views: 8

brunothiago2

Hello, good afternoon, even if you put the Google Play version on, it just keeps updating and it doesn't work. I already have this problem for almost 2 months that I paid and I can't use it, I would like a request because I don't know the value and I'm not using it I would like you to look at us with more affection as we are really looking forward to using the mod again @Legend

_____
Sent from dm2q using BlackMarket App

sam9595

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hello all member, plz check this video step by step, all is very easy and clear:
Tried this and it actually worked
Only problem is google keeps updating somehow even after i turned off auto update
But i just re do the steps and it works
Annoying af but it works

Wolverine55

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Hello all member, plz check this video step by step, all is very easy and clear:
Tried this and it actually worked
Only problem is google keeps updating somehow even after i turned off auto update
But i just re do the steps and it works
Annoying af but it works
@rito, cant we have permanent solution to this problem? soon mcoc will update with new quests and it will be annoying to play like this.

_____
Sent from narzo 50 Pro 5G using BlackMarket App
VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back