What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

Ghoster96

This configuration does not apply to all cell phones, it does not work on Xiaomi and it does work on some Samsung phones.
This method does not work.
Play store updates itself almost immediately.
Mod is unplayable.
Either stuck in "updating"
Or
Stuck in "title not owned"
Does not work

ahyike

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
- done reset lisence
- use given link to update play store to v39
- disable play store system change
- disable play store background data usage

game can run.... but then stuck on "updating"...

Bakhyt

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I do everything according to the instructions, but the game freezes on updating. What to do? Please fix the update issue! Smartphone - Huawei P60.

bariofwar

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Does anyone know if the mod is broken? I've removed it and re put it on did the steps and it's force closing when u open it and my license for the game is good still

qwaquDMC

Does anyone know if the mod is broken? I've removed it and re put it on did the steps and it's force closing when u open it and my license for the game is good still
That is the same issue I'm facing yet the devs say everything is working as intended... We on the receiving end to are experiencing otherwise

Marvelstar

Everyone's VIP membership money wasted this month. Now 6 days to go for MCOC mod era. We really hoped to have a solution but unfortunately BMT team failed to resolve Play store issue. They stopped updating MCOC mod. Hats off to Kabam team for implementing a security with play store.
Time to cancel VIP membership and stop wasting hard earned money until we get proper solution to this play store issue

BlackWidows

VIP-Rank
Platinum
VIP-Rank
mod works fine for me. Indeed, the problem is that the mod is not suitable for the latest version of Google Play. I only need to download the old version if Googleplay automatically updates. A bit of a hassle but this is all that can be done for a while. Hopefully the next mcoc mod update will be better and can work without problems

Auvenus

VIP-Rank
Diamond
VIP-Rank
Anyone else not being able to do the monthly quest? I get to a fight it automatically selects champion then starts loading screen that never loads.

_____
Sent from POCO M5s using BlackMarket App

vrnilam1

I have permanent solution for Google play issue but will tell only when apk becomes free again with ads, and m not bluffing

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back