What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

bariofwar

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
mod works fine for me. Indeed, the problem is that the mod is not suitable for the latest version of Google Play. I only need to download the old version if Googleplay automatically updates. A bit of a hassle but this is all that can be done for a while. Hopefully the next mcoc mod update will be better and can work without problems
Yeah once I figured it out its been working great tbh

frenchboy734

I just paid the money for being able to download and now it's not even working I follow all the guidelines but still it shows like every time i open the application

Attachments

• cacheei_1712113466660.jpg
    cacheei_1712113466660.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 7
_____
Sent from CPH2211 using BlackMarket App

Legend

BMT Team
Staff member
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
at least before it didn't have all these problems and it was free now that we were paying for it, it doesn't work looks like I just wasted my money for nothing really disappointed
learn how to use your vip license on #1 and follow it
Note

- For Non-Rooted Devices Follow It :
Got Error " An Error Has Occurred While Obtaining An Asset Pack From Google ." . Just Uninstall Update From Your Google Play Store Then Dowload And Install Google Play Store v39.4.2429 [0] [PR] 599978183 Or Follow This Tutorial Google Play Error 13 Fix
-For Rooted User Follow This Tutorial :
1. Root And Path Your Devices With Core Path !
2. If You Got Error -13 , Go To Play Store Find Marvel Contest Of Champions !
3. Click Update In Play Store , After That Open The Game And Dowload All Data Got Error 13 !
4. Dowload And Install Overwrite Mod Apk , Without Uninstall Origin Apk !

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
I'm trying to buy the vip to gain access but no one answer me..
Hello sir, welcome to our website. If you are planning to purchase a membership on the site, you can contact the website manager, Mr. @rito.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Same question from everyone. @Legend , please reply ASAP. Playstore issue is solved with this new upgrade or it still persist. If it is resolved, I want to buy VIP membership else not going ahead with it. Hope to get response soon.
Hello sir, bypassing Google Play is very easy and there's a video on the website demonstrating it. It's not difficult at all; you can buy a membership on the site and use it. If it doesn't work directly for you, you'll need to follow the steps in the video, and it should work for you afterward.

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
I just paid the money for being able to download and now it's not even working I follow all the guidelines but still it shows like every time i open the application
Hello sir, please make sure to check the placement of the license file in the correct path and ensure that you have completely removed .txt from your license file.

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back