What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Marvel Contest of Champions v44.1.0 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | UNLIMITED MANA | AUTO FIGHT | MEGA MOD

paybackzr

Kabam made a permanent solution against modders .sorry for that but you were scammed from blackmod team they take your money and offer you nothing .
The playstore will endlessly update itself no matter how much times you tried doing steps again and again and again .kabam victory .no more cheating boys .they killed mods with new 2024 security system

Marvelstar

Everyone's VIP membership money wasted this month. Now 6 days to go for MCOC mod era. We really hoped to have a solution but unfortunately BMT team failed to resolve Play store issue. They stopped updating MCOC mod. Hats off to Kabam team for implementing a security with play store.
Time to cancel VIP membership and stop wasting hard earned money until we get proper solution to this play store issue
I told before new update released that dont go with VIP membership.
Now it is out of BMT capabilities to resolve this Play store issue. After long time, but Kabam came up with perfect security. I would suggest to cancel VIP membership till the time BMT get skills to break this hurdle and launch full working MOD

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Hello, my game is not opening due to the license

When I go to reset it appears that I can't do it anymore, help me
Hello sir, it seems that you have reached the maximum number of license file reset attempts. Please contact @rito to resolve your issue.

Zklkh

Hey guys if you look for an alli in mcoc add me. On discord it's Allvebus

Efrasyap

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
Unfortunately the playstore automatically forces version 40.4.31. 31 still disables updates and forces detection. If anyone knows a method, please share it.

You must make the Play Store outdated
it stays like this. not progressing. I can't play this game with this mod

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408-194846_Champions.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408-194846_Champions.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack marvel contest of champions free how to cheat marvel contest of champions android how to hack marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions android marvel contest of champions apk marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions mod
Back