What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Game Modding

Ikto

Hello, I've been trying to hack the game flyff Legacy for a long time, or simply increase the gems to the maximum. In case someone doesn't know the game, it's an anime mmoprg game for mobile by the developers Gala Lab Corp, unfortunately there is no actual mod for it. Well I got various tutorials and the necessary programs Nox Player to play it on PC, dumper, apkeasytool. First I used the epk easy tool to decompile, then sent the libil2ccp and global metadata to the dumper, everything went well so far. Opened the dumper with the Notepat ++ and Hex Editor and found and changed the most necessary things, the compliments again and installed everything previously saved, now the problem can start the game but i can't log in with google play or facebook only as a guest the diamonds i heard are e.g. 999999. But I can't use it, does anyone have any tips on the best way to solve this or are there other methods that might work? Game guard only works to change the slides or the appearance, of course you can't buy them, then the current slides are back. I am looking forward to answers :)

Game Hack Similar

Back