What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK ROOT Game Monster Super League v1.0.231219042 MOD FOR ANDROID | MOD MENU | NO SKILL CD | DAMAGE MULTIPILER | DEFENSE MULTIPILER

KusanagiRyu

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
I have installed the APK sign but the mod menu does not appear, how to appear. Please help
Same here, I download unsign --> app doesnt install
Download sign --> no menu mod!

I download unsign --> app doesnt install
Download sign --> no menu mod!

I found out why. You guys need to change the permission for the game for display over apps/screen overlay

Aurora

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BlackMod Team
Platinum
VIP-Rank
not working
[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

MambaCUTE

TTolong bantu saya, setelah menginstal apk tanpa root, saya tidak dapat masuk ke permainan, berhenti pada logo google play :(

MambaCUTE

[QUOTE = "Aurora, pos: 372768, anggota: 2"]
[Android 6.0 atau lebih baru] Harus aktifkan Izin. Buka Pengaturan> Kelola Aplikasi> Pilih Aplikasi> Izin> Berikan Izin
[/KUTIPAN]
SSudah saya lalukan semua, tapi tetap saja aplikasi tidak bisa berjalan :(

Cysmix

Hi, first of all thank you for your effort in making this mod 😄

But here's the problem, this recent update does not work. If I try to run the app it instantly crashes (white screen and then crash).
Are you planning to fix this? Is there someone who knows how to fix this?

emowhitebunny

Instructions to fix the crashing/show the mod menu. You must have Android 6.0+ to do this.

1. Go to settings
  2. Look for [Apps]
  3. Search for "Monster Super League" and tap on it.
  4. Scroll down, look for "Apps that can appear on top", and tap on it.
  5. Enable it/Turn it on.
  6. Enjoy the mod..

Cysmix

Instructions to fix the crashing/show the mod menu. You must have Android 6.0+ to do this.

1. Go to settings
  2. Look for [Apps]
  3. Search for "Monster Super League" and tap on it.
  4. Scroll down, look for "Apps that can appear on top", and tap on it.
  5. Enable it/Turn it on.
  6. Enjoy the mod..

I appreciate the tips but that does not work. Upon installing MSL, it is automatically given permission to "Appear on top". I have tried it on NOX with Android 7.0, so far it is still a no go.

EDIT: I gave up on NOX. If you're using NOX, use MEmu instead. The mod works fine on MEmu, no crashes or anything.

Last edited:

markomark

F2P
always thank you for the MODs

I'm afraid to get banned (again) using 1-hit kill because my mons are still low level and it'll be suspicious when i use it
can you please add no skill CD (= skill always available)?

thank you in advance

PS those who can't run the game in NOX, use a lower version of Android and try again; it use another emulator

PPS those who can't see the MOD menu, make sure the game has the permission "to show over other applications" in Android settings

KusanagiRyu

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
How can I get 2 separate version on my phone or is it not possible?
Don't think it's possible. Because the both version is the same game, under the same name. It's better if you have a spare phone to install the other version. That's what I do, I have a Huawei Mate20 as my main and my old Galaxy S7 Edge as my spare.

Blimptown

Don't think it's possible. Because the both version is the same game, under the same name. It's better if you have a spare phone to install the other version. That's what I do, I have a Huawei Mate20 as my main and my old Galaxy S7 Edge as my spare.
Thanx man I'll do that.

wichway

is this the latest update they have? they have update today to fixed bug on android 5.1 (whichs i used)

feedback please sir.. thank you!

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack monster super league free hack [root+lp] monster super league free monster super league android-1 monster super league androidrepublic monster super league apk monster super league blackmod team monster super league blackmod.net monster super league hack monster super league mod monster super league platinmods role playing [root+lp] monster super league android-1 [root+lp] monster super league androidrepublic [root+lp] monster super league apk [root+lp] monster super league hack [root+lp] monster super league mod [root+lp] monster super league platinmods
Back