What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK ROOT Game Monster Super League v1.0.231219042 MOD FOR ANDROID | MOD MENU | NO SKILL CD | DAMAGE MULTIPILER | DEFENSE MULTIPILER

MambaCUTE

[QUOTE = "phian, posting: 382952, anggota: 6419"]
Klo PVT ya banned lah kok
[/KUTIPAN]
PvT apaan om?

Fix the app i think its corrupt, after installing the game stuck in black screen and then it will say "app is not responding"

The black screen it was the ads after that it just stuck and then it won't respond, need fixing.

Last edited:

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
Fix the app i think its corrupt, after installing the game stuck in black screen and then it will say "app is not responding"

The black screen it was the ads after that it just stuck and then it won't respond, need fixing.
If you get this error, you will need to grant storage permission and overlay permission for that app if you have Android 6 or higher. Try it!
or read tutorial
[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission

If you get this error, you will need to grant storage permission and overlay permission for that app if you have Android 6 or higher. Try it!
or read tutorial
[Android 6.0 or Later] Need enable Permissions. Go to Settings > Manage Applications > Select App > Permissions > Grant Permission
i reinstall, already tried everything same
or read tutorial
i forgot to say i'm using nox emulator, can u give me a good answer where to apply the permission management your talking about.
or read tutorial
Thank you for your reply, but it didnt fix, tho i can see it now no more black screen but it got stuck at login and i dnt even see the mod menu so something wrong with this app that ned to be fix. Ill just stay on the original version until the next update of this mod and thank you again.

P.s. i tried many times reinstalling and dl the app but it didnt work.

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
i reinstall, already tried everything same

i forgot to say i'm using nox emulator, can u give me a good answer where to apply the permission management your talking about.

Thank you for your reply, but it didnt fix, tho i can see it now no more black screen but it got stuck at login and i dnt even see the mod menu so something wrong with this app that ned to be fix. Ill just stay on the original version until the next update of this mod and thank you again.

P.s. i tried many times reinstalling and dl the app but it didnt work.
I think the problem is with your device
it works well bro
I checked

lolred

Weird i hav no problem playing the original
Bro I tried that too to answer ur questions the mod menu don't seems to work with any device below android 6.0 I tried on few of my other devices and only worked on one above 6 same for emulator I believe nox emulator still run lower than 6.0 so don't bother

Ok, so i tried the nox 6.3 android 5 it works now, tho sometimes the game will exit automatically after 1hr or more of playing, i tried the android 4 but it didnt work it will only show black screen. Now on my samsung j8 2018 cp device no matter wat i do the mod won't work i already tried formatting, update the device to android 9 it still didn't work only black screen i see like the android 4 on nox emulator but when i play the original there's no problem.

Ok, so i tried the nox 6.3 android 5 it works now, tho sometimes the game will exit automatically after 1hr or more of playing, i tried the android 4 but it didnt work it will only show black screen. Now on my samsung j8 2018 cp device no matter wat i do the mod won't work i already tried formatting, update the device to android 9 it still didn't work only black screen i see like the android 4 on nox emulator but when i play the original there's no problem.
will since none of you seems to believe me here's my proof
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
i just download the mod right now make a screen shot on my device, here when i open the game i already don't see the mod menu so i wait until to the game menu and this happen, it was lucky tho that it didn't goes to black screen cuz i can't post a screen shot if that would happen.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack monster super league free hack [root+lp] monster super league free monster super league android-1 monster super league androidrepublic monster super league apk monster super league blackmod team monster super league blackmod.net monster super league hack monster super league mod monster super league platinmods role playing [root+lp] monster super league android-1 [root+lp] monster super league androidrepublic [root+lp] monster super league apk [root+lp] monster super league hack [root+lp] monster super league mod [root+lp] monster super league platinmods
Back