What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK ROOT Game Monster Super League v1.0.231219042 MOD FOR ANDROID | MOD MENU | NO SKILL CD | DAMAGE MULTIPILER | DEFENSE MULTIPILER

Killertramp96

I have a Samsung a20e and a Tabletten and it dont work and Crash what i make false ist Not jailybreak Not rot ist normal i habe no right to Upload tue Video do you can write mode 4 you or?

Darkriders94

hello, i have a samsung galaxy s8 plus, with android 9 and it doesn't work, the game crash at the start, i have already try to grant the authorization but it doesn't work

_____
Sent from Galaxy S8+ using BlackMarket App

Otha

Play freee because iam not rich
Hmmm game like this why not for free arhhgggg..... and why just for vip bro

rykwudi

_____
Sent from P20 Pro using BlackMarket App

pedrooo34

The apk doesn't work, put the VIP to download and end up losing money because it doesn't work.
not even entering the game.

LoveRock

Sorry for the problem For security reasons, we can only make vip You can see almost 100% of our games are free Hope you understand our problem

what kind of security do u mean? money.. cof.. cof..
I love this page, well loved. Now is TOO different like before... all was like "donate if u wish" You can put more advertisement to win more money bc this game has a lot a people who whants the mod. And people can be vip for support and other stuffs, :face24:
Maybe I'm over reacting but this disappointed me.:cry:
And talking only for me case I download the games like 10 times xD in a week don't ask me why I do that.

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack monster super league free hack [root+lp] monster super league free monster super league android-1 monster super league androidrepublic monster super league apk monster super league blackmod team monster super league blackmod.net monster super league hack monster super league mod monster super league platinmods role playing [root+lp] monster super league android-1 [root+lp] monster super league androidrepublic [root+lp] monster super league apk [root+lp] monster super league hack [root+lp] monster super league mod [root+lp] monster super league platinmods
Back