What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game MORTAL KOMBAT v5.3.1 MOD FOR ANDROID MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | GOD MODE | ENEMY ALWAYS MISS | INSTALL SKILL | MEGA MOD

iNvictus1593

i would love to share but there's an problem even if we dowmload the necessary data and when we agree there T&C the Game goes on loop..i means the First tutorial won't show up

_____
Sent from M40 using BlackMarket App

abinesh1511

i would love to share but there's an problem even if we dowmload the necessary data and when we agree there T&C the Game goes on loop..i means the First tutorial won't show up
Just share the steps bro. It will become easy if playstore doesn't recognize the mod apk and allow downloading the additional files. For others it might be helpful

infii998811

Just share the steps bro. It will become easy if playstore doesn't recognize the mod apk and allow downloading the additional files. For others it might be helpful
Just unistall the Google play store update in the setting and clear data and cache after that go to Google play services also located in the settings and uninstall the Update and also clear the data and cache open the game see that annoying ads and seat back...Surely you will come to complaint on it

mkfree

Just unistall the Google play store update in the setting and clear data and cache after that go to Google play services also located in the settings and uninstall the Update and also clear the data and cache open the game see that annoying ads and seat back...Surely you will come to complaint on it
no works, maybe that works on some android versions, i try in 3 differents phones, no luck

abinesh1511

I tried that yesterday. Let him say how he managed to get that T&C page(which means game will open for most devices)

abinesh1511

How did u get to T&C page? Can u share the steps with us please

abinesh1511

Hey dev,I saw some mods which work properly. What they did is to not show mod menu on the starting mortal kombat trademark page,and the size of apk is 1.3GB(which includes the additional files that the game require to download from google playstore). Kindly make another mod based on those and try to fix the existing issue please

infii998811

After 2-3min the logo get stucks and then app starts crashing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-001606_Mortal Kombat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426-001606_Mortal Kombat.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 5

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack mortal kombat free how to cheat mortal kombat android how to hack mortal kombat android mortal kombat android mortal kombat apk mortal kombat hack mortal kombat mod
Back