What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Pocket Knights 2 v3.4.14 MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | DEFENSE MULTIPLE | NO SKILL CD NEW MOD

VanDerHeide1996

Send me video or picture your problem
Its the same problem at the last time ..

how to fix it: Delete the game and reinstall it, than dont open the app .. go to the OBB Files and put only the "Main" in the right folder .. restart ur phone and its fixed ..

For The Mod Menu: All working fine but when u have the last boss fight the DMG and DUMP E doesnt work .. SKILL CD is working fine .. all doesnt work when u play in the World but thats good.. :)

Attachments

• cacheei_1604424187527.jpg
    cacheei_1604424187527.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
Its the same problem at the last time ..

how to fix it: Delete the game and reinstall it, than dont open the app .. go to the OBB Files and put only the "Main" in the right folder .. restart ur phone and its fixed ..

For The Mod Menu: All working fine but when u have the last boss fight the DMG and DUMP E doesnt work .. SKILL CD is working fine .. all doesnt work when u play in the World but thats good.. :)
Download obb and extract copy folder and put it in storage/android/obb folder

Pshyco

bug/error/stuck in this stage. can't hit enemy pls clear this problem

Attachments

• cacheei_1612822641639.jpg
    cacheei_1612822641639.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 187
  • cacheei_1612822655518.jpg
    cacheei_1612822655518.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 143
_____
Sent from Redmi Note 8 using BlackMarket App

underv2

Send me video your settings
DMG multi work but enemy has too and its always on everytimes cannot turn on or off/Dump enemy doesnt work/NO CD work perfectly. Pls fix dump enemy, now in arena the main char is not attack, dmg multi not work too.

Floydz

well they could put a hack, to choose A hero that we wanted ... It would be toooop.

septu

dmg hack allways on even if in the menu its off
dumb enemy not working

dusty1413

Download the emulator you want to use and enjoy the MOD
you should use emulator LDpalyer
If there is any problem, please let me know

Hi, my ploblem is when i start the game it's downloading data for ever and it's never finish, i saw i should put this OBB to somewhere, can i ask u for a short guide how to do it on LDPlayer? thanks a lot

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack pocket knights 2 free how to cheat pocket knights 2 android how to hack pocket knights 2 android pocket knights 2 android pocket knights 2 apk pocket knights 2 hack pocket knights 2 mod
Back