What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT v66.2442.2 MOD FOR ANDROID | MENU MOD | DMG X1 - X100 | DEF X1 - X100 | ATK SPD X1 - X100 | AND MORE

Miisama

Support
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
i don't know the vmos setup. ahah I've used all my license attempt but i cant play.. vmos dont have google play
You can turn on google play at setting VMOS and reset you license then try again.
I recommend use 7+ lite

Last edited:

danadan134

i don't know the vmos setup. ahah I've used all my license attempt but i cant play.. vmos dont have google play
Or you can use VPhoneGaga like mine, easy to use than vmos for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-125344_VPhoneGaGa.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-125344_VPhoneGaGa.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 26

Bakechi39

Can anyone tell me, why every i active the mod on ro labyrnth it will close the app

erlogo

You can turn on google play at setting VMOS and reset you license then try again.
I recommend use 7+ lite
i tried downloadin vmos on their website.. i did try the 7+ lite but the game is auto closing

_____
Sent from SM-A805N using BlackMarket App

anitotwo

The mod version is not stable.
#1. before you can play you have to try keep opening the game like 10 times before it successfully loaded and played.
#2. Also sometimes the app just coleses then you have to do #1 again. so troublesome

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
The mod version is not stable.
#1. before you can play you have to try keep opening the game like 10 times before it successfully loaded and played.
#2. Also sometimes the app just coleses then you have to do #1 again. so troublesome
Please send me path.dat file to my inbox

Bakechi39

I have 2 device, on first device the mod is worked normaly, but on 2nd device it will be force cloce the app when i active the mod , can anyone help me about that

Miisama

Support
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
I have 2 device, on first device the mod is worked normaly, but on 2nd device it will be force cloce the app when i active the mod , can anyone help me about that
Try use VMOS for other you device.

laserm4

กดติดตั้งเสร็จ เข้าเกมส์จอดำ ค้างไม่มีไรเลย

_____
Sent from M2007J20CG using BlackMarket App

Miisama

Support
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
กดติดตั้งเสร็จ เข้าเกมส์จอดำ ค้างไม่มีไรเลย
For Samsung series can't play it, use VMOS for alternative

VIP GAME

This game only supports VIP members, you do not have permission to comment on this topic.
If you upgrade VIP, please go to this link: Upgrade VIP

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game hack ragnarok labyrinth nft free how to cheat ragnarok labyrinth nft android how to hack ragnarok labyrinth nft android ragnarok labyrinth nft android ragnarok labyrinth nft apk ragnarok labyrinth nft hack ragnarok labyrinth nft mod
Back