What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

BLACK TEAM Game Royal Revolt 2 v9.5.0 MENU MOD | DMG MULTIPLE | GOD MODE

Majke411

Cannot install. It just closes while installing. Please help.

hariyadi5

not working bro...(royal_revolt_v6_0_0MOD.apk) failed to install. unknown exception).

i use this mod all the time and always success update this mod. but not this time. please fix it bro

hariyadi5

not working bro...(royal_revolt_v6_0_0MOD.apk) failed to install. unknown exception).

i use this mod all the time and always success update this mod. but not this time. please fix it bro
well my bad...looks like the lucky patcher patch unknowingly unpatch all 3 of them by themself...weird....but it works now.thx

Vera18

Im already patch my device using LP but still cant install the apk. How to fix this? Please heeelp

Kevin Hart

Support
Staff member
Support Team
Im already patch my device using LP but still cant install the apk. How to fix this? Please heeelp
Note
GAME NEED ROOT + LUCKY PATH
Download :lucky patcher :=> follow the instructions
1- Open Lucky Pather
2- Tap on "Toolbox" -> "Patch to android"
3- Check "Signature Verification status always true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verfication", then apply changes. After this maybe your Android device will reboot automatically. If your Android device not reboot automatically, continue to the next step.
4- Still in the "Patch to Android" menu, check the "Disable signature verification in the package manager". Apply changes, and done! (May reboot automatically)
5- Done, Now u can uninstall luckypacher then install file apk unsign

Vera18

Note
GAME NEED ROOT + LUCKY PATH
Download :lucky patcher :=> follow the instructions
1- Open Lucky Pather
2- Tap on "Toolbox" -> "Patch to android"
3- Check "Signature Verification status always true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verfication", then apply changes. After this maybe your Android device will reboot automatically. If your Android device not reboot automatically, continue to the next step.
4- Still in the "Patch to Android" menu, check the "Disable signature verification in the package manager". Apply changes, and done! (May reboot automatically)
5- Done, Now u can uninstall luckypacher then install file apk unsign

Still not working, app not installed.

Attachments

• 20200325_150331.png
    20200325_150331.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20200325-150249.png
    Screenshot_20200325-150249.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 27

Vera18

Uninstall old version on device

I dont have this game installed on my device before. It's my first time installing the game. I try to install from playstore and the overwrite with unsign apk but still not installed. I try to delete PS version and directly install unsign apk but it's not installed either. Any other way?

Vera18

I dont have this game installed on my device before. It's my first time installing the game. I try to install from playstore and the overwrite with unsign apk but still not installed. I try to delete PS version and directly install unsign apk but it's not installed either. Any other way?

I think the problem is the apk is not compatible for my device. Because i can install different unsigned apk. Can you make the apk compatible for my device? Galaxy tab s2 android 7

Demonzslayer666

“There was a problem parsing the package “
I am rooted with TWRP+SuperSu
Any way to fix it I am in HTC one m8 ver6.0

You should read before giving comments

• It is BANNED to spam, advertise or transfer to other webs.
  • Crash game, black screen, white screen, can't open game, so on => make sure that you read and followed all instructions of installation at #1. If there is any error, please make a video to record all of your installation steps. Then you upload it into youtube and send comments to us.
  • If Menu Mod not showing, network error, connection error. Please open game & use VPN to use mod.
  • Always use our apk file and obb file to install
  • If you are a VIP Member, please follow license installation instructions in MANAGER LICENSE in web menu
  • If the game runs well, please leave good comments so that this can motivate modders to create better mod versions. If the game has errors, please give inbox us so that we can fix them.
  • Be a polite person before leaving comments!

Game Hack Similar

Tags: Tags action game black mod game blackmod game blackmod team bmt team game apk hack game hack game mod hack game android hack royal revolt 2 free hack royal revolt 2 hack mod free how to cheat royal revolt 2 hack mod android how to hack royal revolt 2 hack mod android royal revolt 2 android-1 royal revolt 2 androidrepublic royal revolt 2 apk royal revolt 2 blackmod team royal revolt 2 blackmod.net royal revolt 2 hack royal revolt 2 hack mod android royal revolt 2 hack mod apk royal revolt 2 hack mod hack royal revolt 2 hack mod mod royal revolt 2 mod royal revolt 2 platinmods
Back